“We soar higher and higher by competing with each other”
As we have many branches in our own CA fraternity, the competition to score higher percentages in the Board Exams of CBSE for Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, has doubled for the Principals, senior teachers and the students. One, by competing with the local schools of the city and two, by striving to beat the other branches within our own community, we aim to maintain this healthy trait by imparting quality education.
Constructing an environment entrenched in a spirit of patriotism, we aspire to create well rounded individuals capable of critical and creative thinking. Empowering students to become compassionate, responsible and independent citizens, who have the potential to be a trans formative force in the global community.
- We treat students as strong individuals and help them realize their potential within a secure and happy environment.
- We motivate students to take initiative and responsibility in both academic and co-curricular activities.
- We make efforts in directing students to achieve their goals without putting unnecessary pressure.
- We ensure equality of opportunity, irrespective of gender, religion or any inherited weakness of a child.
- We promote students’ self-esteem and encourage an attitude of courtesy and good behavior.
- We help in developing spiritual, moral, social and cultural aspects in a student’s personality.
Age criterion for admission to the primary classes
The age limits for admission is as follows:
- Nursery : 3 years
Kindergarten (KG) : 4 years
Preparatory (Prep) : 5 years
Children failing to meet the age criteria may not be considered for admission for that particular class.